Surrey Circle Health Privacy Notice
This privacy notice outlines how Daniel Donoghue Healthcare Consultancy Limited, (Companies House Registration 04953979) trading as Surrey Circle Health (Financial Conduct Authority Licensed Number 943439) uses and protects any information that you provide when you use this website. Daniel Donoghue is the controller of your personal data under the 2018 Data Protection Act as well as The General Data Protection Regulation. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, this information will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Who we are
Name – Daniel Donoghue trading as Surrey Circle Health.
Address – 3, Warren Mews, Prairie Road, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2TL.
E-mail – email@example.com
What Information is Being Collected
We are collecting information that is provided through the Contact Form on this website, as well as data collected from Cookies on our website. This data comprises of your name, e-mail address, phone number as well as product interests.
How Will We Use The Information About You
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes pertaining to the provision and maintenance of Private Medical Insurance policies to both individuals as well as companies, which include some or all of the following;
- By providing this data, you have registered interest in us contacting you using the contact details provided in order to discuss the products and services listed on our website.
- To update and maintain our internal records.
- To track website usage in order to make improvements to the website.
- We may periodically send you promotional e-mails containing information which we feel may be of interest to you using the e-mail address which you have provided, with the provision of opting into this service. All promotional e-mails will include an unsubscribe link should you wish to opt out of receiving e-mail marketing, complying with UK Spam Laws as detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Relations act of 2003. All personal details relating to regular e-mail subscriptions are held securely. No personal details are passed on to third parties, or shared with companies/people outside of Surrey Circle Health, unless specifically authorised to do so i.e. referral to 3Q for mortgage and protection advice. If you have any concerns regarding the opt out process please contact the data controller using the contact details available at the end of this privacy notice.
It should be noted that you have no legal or contractual obligation to provide your personal data for the purposes listed above, and there are no consequences to you for this data not being provided outside of the purposes of the processing listed above not being fulfilled. This data will not be used for any automated or profiling purposes.
We will retain this data for a period of 18 months for use in the legitimate business purposes listed above.
You may choose to opt out of the processing of your data at any time by contacting us on the details listed in the ‘Who We Are’ section of this notice. We may retain some of your information to ensure that we can keep a record in order to identify that you wish no further processing of your data to take place, and to comply with any legal and/or regulatory responsibilities that we hold.
If any business is transacted with Surrey Circle Health, the new data retention period that supersedes any previously agreed retention period will be outlined to you as part of this process, as well as supplying to you the reasoning for the new retention period.
Who Will Have Access to this Data
This data can be accessed by members of Surrey Circle Health, with delegated insurance company providers, as well as our principal firm, 3Q Financial’s members and compliance officer, who may store customer records on our shared back office systems.
Your Rights to our Processing of your Data
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have the following rights –
- The right to know if we are processing your personal data, what data we are processing and why we are processing it – as detailed above.
- The right to access confirmation that we are processing your data, and access the personal data that we hold for you. The way to request this information is detailed in the ‘Subject Access Requests’ section of this notice.
- The right to request correction of any inaccurate personal data that we process relating to yourself. This can be requested in writing using the contact details as listed in the ‘Who We Are’ section of this notice.
- Your right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to;
- } Processing based upon legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority. (including profiling)
- } Direct marketing. (including profiling)
- The right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data if;
- } You contest the accuracy of the data.
- } Our processing is deemed unlawful however you don’t want us to delete the data.
- } We don’t need to process your personal data anymore however you need it for a legal claim.
- } You object to our processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest.
If you wish to enact any of these rights please contact us using the details in the ‘Who We Are’ section of this notice. For further information on these rights please visit the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) website www.ico.org.uk
Subject Access Requests
You may request a copy of the information we hold for you through a subject access request. This can be done by contacting us using the details listed in the ‘Who We Are’ section of this notice, detailing which information you would like access to. There is usually no cost, which will be complied upon within 1 (one) month. When the request is considered to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may charge administrative costs or refuse the request. If you are unhappy with the response from Surrey Circle Health and this cannot be resolved directly by contacting us, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
- About Cookies – Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored by your browser. Each cookie has a name and is associated with a particular site, (eg, to download a page, image or video) the computer that responds (known as a server) may tell your browser to set one or more cookies. When your browser makes further requests to the same site it sends the cookies back to the server, thereby allowing the server to remember you as you browse the site, providing features such as shopping baskets and password-protected areas.
- Managing Cookies – You can block all cookies through your browser settings, (see instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge) however if you choose to do so, some features on our site will no longer work.
- First-Party Cookies – First-party cookies are set when you interact with our cookies in requests to our site.
- Essential Cookies – These cookies are necessary for our site to work correctly. You can block these cookies through your browser settings, however if you choose to do so some features on our site will no longer work.
w_c This cookie is used to remember your cookie preferences. It is created when you change your cookie preferences, expiring after 30 (thirty) days.
_ _cfduid This cookie is used by cloudflare to distinguish each visitor in order to apply appropriate security features, being created when you first view our site, expiring after 1 (one) year.
- Google Analytics Cookies –
These cookies are used by Google Analytics in order to track visitor interaction with our site, so as to produce statistical reports for us. These cookies are created when first view our site.
_ ga This cookie is used to distinguish each visitor, expiring after 2 (two) years.
_ gid This cookie is used in distinguishing between each visitor, expiring after 1 (one) day.
_ gat_gtag_UA_153095226_18 This cookie is used to limit the number of requests sent to Google, which expires after 1 (one) minute.
What To Do If You have a Complaint about our Service
If having explored options listed in this notice you wish to register a complaint please contact –
In writing – BASE Business Park, 60, Barbados Road, Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0FX
By phone – 0208 124 7124
A summary of our internal complaints handling procedure is available upon request. If we cannot satisfy your complaint with us you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Surrey Circle Health reserves the right to amend this notice at any time in line with legislation changes, which would be posted upon this page. This Privacy Notice was last updated in February 2022.